This is the BEST quick meal ever! So rich, creamy, and delish! It's perfect for a weeknight or any time you want a cozy comfort meal!
Read my Fall 2017 Issue:
You Will Need:
1/2 pound of Mushrooms, sliced (I like fancy mixed packages)
medium onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1/2 cup chicken stock
1 1/2 cup heavy cream
2 TB chopped fresh dill
salt & pepper
Parmesan for serving
- Heat up a pan and saute mushrooms, onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons olive oil until the mushroom starts to golden and the onion is soft.
- Add 1/2 cup chicken stock, 1 1/2 cup cream and 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook up enough pasta for 4 people, remember to add salt to the water!
- Strain and place in a bowl.
- Add the sauce, mix and serve with shaved parmesan on top.
TIP:To make this vegetarian, use vegetable stock instead. Conversely, I sometimes add sauteed chicken, beef, or veal to the dish to make it a bit more hearty.
Photo slideshow software open source
Logiciel pour modifier les photos gratuit
Megan fox best photos
Montage photo et audio