How To Cook 'Sweet And Sour Chicken' |Home Cooking| CFKO | Restaurant style sweet and sour chicken
Sweet and Sour Chicken
With no added salt and very little oil in the marinade, these broiled or grilled kebabs made with skinless chicken breasts are lower in saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium.
8 chicken, breast
- 8 mushrooms, fresh
8 onion, white
- 8 tomato(es), cherry
6 ounce(s) frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 cup(s) wine, dry white
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, less sodium
- 1 dash(es) ginger, ground
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) oil, vegetable
1. Sprinkle chicken breasts with pepper.
2. Thread eight skewers as follows: chicken, mushroom, chicken, onion, chicken, orange quarter, chicken, pineapple chunk, cherry tomato.
3. Place kebabs in shallow pan.
4. Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over kebabs. Marinate in refrigerator at least one hour.
5. Drain. Broil 6 inches from heat, 15 minutes on each side, brushing with marinade every five minutes. Discard any leftover marinade.
Video: The BEST Chinese Style Sweet n Sour Chicken Recipe: How To Make Sweet n Sour Chicken Sauce
Meghan Markle Wore a Very Royal Outfit for Her First Event as a Duchess
How to Convince Your Elderly Parent to Move to a Senior Residence
Blood Clots: The Common Killer You Might Be Ignoring
9 Best Benefits Of Omega 3 Fatty Acids For Skin, Hair And Health
Lady Gaga Books It to Trump Tower to Stage aProtest
TheLIST: Songs for Every Summer Occasion
15 Best Energy Foods for Running
All The Winners From The 2019 CFDA Awards
How to Fight Heartburn with Herbal Supplements
How to Decrease Chances of Arthritis
40 Best Short Wedding Hairstyles That Make You Say Wow