Butter Roasted Rib-Eye Steak with Grilled Artichokes - Gordon Ramsay
Slow Cooker Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Chicken
Yields: 8 servings | Serving Size: about 1 cup | Calories: 239 | Total Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 584mg | Carbohydrates: 12g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Protein: 25g | SmartPoints: 6
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 4 whole chicken breasts (bone-in with skin)
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 1/4 sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons fat-free cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, OR 6- 8 artichoke hearts from a jar, drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped grape or cherry tomatoes
- Place roasted red peppers, chicken broth, and chicken breasts in 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with garlic, onion, and salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high from 4-6 hours.
- Just before serving, gently remove chicken breasts from the slow cooker and place on serving platters.
- In the slow cooker, stir in cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and artichokes. Stir until creamy. Spoon sauce over chicken.
- Top with tomatoes.
Video: Slow Cooker Lamb Chops with Artichokes || Glen & Friends Cooking
How to Reduce the Redness of Sunburn
How to Order Dominos Pizza Online
The Best (And Worst) Kits From The 2019 World Cup
There’s a job opening on Necker Island and it looks amazing
5 Amazing Weight Loss Secrets From Jennifer Aniston
Making Sense of Menopause Bleeding
How to Identify Atrial Fibrillation
5 Effective Ramdev Yoga Asanas To Cure Rheumatoid Arthritis
The Best Summer Heels This Season
How to Paint a Wood Stove
How to Travel Safely When You Have MS
Heather Mills lashes out at Paul McCartney
This is what microbeads are – and why they’re finally being banned
REDBOOKs Strong Sexy You Burpee Challenge is Here
How to Graft Grape Vine