Darkroom Booth 3 gives you the power to sharpen effect for photo booth add new output options, connect your customers to social media in real time, and provide you with tools to more effectively manage your booth.
- Hashtag Printing from a Kiosk with Custom Template
- Post GIFs and Videos to Facebook
- Print Signing
- Type-a-Note on Prints
- Multi Monitor Support
- Send Snapchat, Twitter and Instagram Ready Files
- Custom Booth Lock Screens
- Built in Support for Bill Acceptors
- Booth Photo Book PDF Output
- Simple Boomerang GIF Setup
- Post VR 180 and 360 Images to Facebook
- Auto Prompt Text Entry
- Include Survey/Quiz Entries in Print Templates
- Add Custom Template to Facebook Posts
- Auto Image Cropping
- Auto Head Placement
- Burst Mode/Boomerang with Chroma-key Support
- Full Support for Panoramic Sizes on DNP DS620 and 820 Printers
- Custom Keyboard/Prompt Placement
- and more to come!
More About Darkroom Booth Software
Build and Operate Your Photo Booth
- Supports Nikon DSLR, Canon DSLR, Webcam & Go Pro all in one program
- Print to any printer
- Booth Control™ – control and monitor your booth with your phone
- Booth Stats™ - mail or text statistics and reports from your booth
- Touchscreen, Keyboard and USB Button enabled
- Add coin-op, arcade button or other external controls
- Computer, all-in-one or tablet with Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10
- Top notch tech support
Customize Your Photo Booth
- Includes over 75 free, customizable Templates for print and screen
- Create your own or add and edit third party templates
- Themed and interactive screens
- Video, music, sounds and voice prompts
- Attraction features including videos and slideshow
- Built in Surveys, Quizzes and Data Collection
- Lights, bells and whistles with phidget support
- Built in and superior green screen drop out capability
- Animated GIF with Animated Overlays & Backgrounds
Personalize the Customer Experience
- Take, re-take, choose size and favorite photo
- Light Painting
- Video & Slow motion
- Themed screens with sound and video
- Video host
- Quizzes, contests, winner
- Booth Share™ – built in social kiosk mode for sharing photos, videos and GIFs
- Facebook Posting, MMS/SMS Integration, Dropbox Integration
- Slideshow with Photos, GIF, Videos, Instagram
Latest Features in Darkroom Booth
Promote your brand by running contests at your photo booth. Set up Booth to randomly pick winner or choose winner remotely from your phone with Booth Control. Winner can trigger a special template, print a coupon, trip lights and sounds.
Videos and GIFs in Booth Share
Increase engagement and impressions - in addition to photos, Booth Share can now display Videos and GIF animations. Users can share via email or text message. Once it's in their phone it can go anywhere they socialize. Hashtag that!
Choose Favorite Photo
This feature enables the user to select their favorite photo. Take 3 shots, pick the "best pose", then finish the session. This feature will make you a big hit at formal events such as dances, black tie affairs. Goes well with Green Screen.
Customize your deliverable based on Quiz or Survey
Big Brands love this feature! Imagine being able to customize the customer's print based on a survey or quiz. For example, add favorite brand, player, logo, color. Whatever you and your client can dream up.
Engage your guests and wow your corporate clients - Contest Mode enables you to award special winner photos, template or even a coupon to quests that answer questions or trivia correctly.
Support for latest cameras and printers
Use the latest Canon and Nikon DSLR's including the Canon EOS 80D and the Nikon D5. Lots of built in printer drivers which makes set up quick and easy - including the new and speedy DNP RX1-HS.
Darkroom’s updated and improved Green Screen feature is simply the best on the market.
Get Darkroom Booth
Purchase Booth 3 for 5
(includes 1 year of free updates and technical support)
This is a free update for owners of Booth 2.5 after January 1, 2017.
For owners of Booth 2, the upgrade to 3 is only.00
(Download and install Booth 3 to start the upgrade process.)
- Computer, all-in-one or tablet with
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- Intel i3 processor or better
Feature Descriptions and How-to Videos
Newest Booth Features
The latest version of Booth enables you to take your photo booth experience to the next level. New management features include new camera drivers, Booth Stats™ and Booth Control™ for iPhone or tablet and more. New experience features including Slow Motion with Canon or GoPro, Social Media Kiosk, Video Host, Survey/Contest/ modes, Choose Favorite, Slideshow with photos, hashtag, videos and GIFs.
Make Slideshows a part of your photo booth experience. Slideshows in Booth are easy to add and customize. Your slideshow can run in your photo booth in attract mode, on external monitors, projectors or even remotely over a network. Show the individual booth photos, the printed strips, or create a new template for a totally customized show! Mix in other images or download from social media.
Social Media Slideshow
Booth can monitor and download images from Instagram hashtags, Facebook, email, MMS (text) or Dropbox. Use the images to create multi-media slideshows that can be displayed on multiple monitors, projectors, tablets or uploaded to a website.
Easily create animated GIFs with animated overlays or combine green screen photos with animated backgrounds to offer your customers a truly unique product. Booth uses templates making it easy to create and customize your animated GIFs - no photoshop required..
Enable users to text message pictures from your photo booth. Send strips, original photos or a unique layout that you design for your event. Send for free by having user choose their provider or send easier and faster for a small fee via Twilio integration.
Use phidgets for input and output to external devices. For example turn video lights on when someone chooses a video session or enters the booth or turn on a vending machine when someone finishes a booth session. Easily control fans, motors, coin acceptors, lights or give the participants control via buttons you add to your touch screen. The possibilities are endless.
Easily post copies or originals of your booth sessions instantly to Dropbox. Once in Dropbox you can use “recipes” to send your images anywhere you can think of. Share with customers, other applications or social media.
Take – Retake Photo
Allow users to retake individual photos during a photo booth session. Or enable users to take their picture when they are ready with the touch of a button. Combine these features and settings to offer a truly unique user experience. This new function is easy to set up and customize.
Play videos at any point during the photo booth session. An introductory video from the party host, a thank you message from the bride and groom, a message or ad from the corporate sponsor, even a video or animation between pictures. How about a button that launches an about us video on your photo booth company.
Quiz & Survey
Survey and quiz people for fun or marketing. See sharpen how well people know your host or product before or after they take photos in the booth. Quizzes are like survey questions but they have right and wrong answers. For wedding and parties you can collect great stories and trivia. For corporate events you can collect market insights or educate participants then provide them with a great gift.
Photos about moving on
Tennessee vols facebook cover photos
Montage photo et audio
Dr garth fisher before and after photos
Foto orang sedang bercinta
Free passport photo maker for mac
Canon photo paper pro pr 201