PocketBooth Photo Bottle photo bottle cap magnets Cap Magnets
Share this Post
Project Time:30 minutes
It’s easy to take photobooth pics with the Pocketbooth app on your smartphone. The Pocketbooth app mimics a retro photobooth, and creates authentic-looking photobooth strips, all from your smartphone. Just print the photo strips on your HP printer to enjoy them, or use them for creative projects like this one.
- Photos, printed on HP Paper 4×6”
- 1” Bottle Cap Magnets
- 1” Clear Epoxy Dome Stickers
- 1” Paper Punch (or Sharp Scissors)
Take and Print Photos:
- Before you begin, open the app on your phone, and take a few photostrips sets. Save them to your photo roll with the little “send” button on the bottom right.
- Create a collage of three Pocketbooth strips in the free online photo editing app, PicMonkey.com. Create an image that is 800×1200 pixels, with three photo boxes across the collage. Drop three of the Pocketbooth strips into the collage, then save it to your computer.Making the collage this size will print the photos so that the faces in the photos will fit in the 1” space available in the magnets.
- Print the collage on HP 4×6” photo paper.
Make the Magnets:
- Cut the photos into strips to make them easier to punch out with the paper punch.
- Turn the 1” paper punch upside-down and position the photos so they are centered in the punch as you would like them to appear in the magnet. Punch out each photo.
- Peel the 1” epoxy dome sticker from the sticker backing, and apply it to one of the punched photo circles. It’s okay if the photo isn’t perfectly lined up. Trim photo if necessary.Burnish the back of the photo with your fingernail to eliminate any air bubbles trapped between the photo and the sticker.
Alternately, if you don’t have a paper punch, apply the epoxy dome stickers to the photos BEFORE you cut them. Then, trim around the dome sticker with sharp scissors or a craft knife.
- Apply glue to the back of the photo, then insert it into the bottle cap magnet.
This quick and easy project makes the most adorable and professional-looking magnets. Give them as gifts to grandparents, parents, or other family, or friends. And don’t forget to keep some for yourself!
Bridal boudoir photography dallas
Wondershare photo recovery trial version
Product photo booth kit
Www beautiful girl photo
Mercedes glk photo gallery
Foto te bukura per dashuri
Actor jeeva family photos