If you are looking for a way to create a themed greeting card with a custom, personal message, then you have come to the right place. In the following steps you will:
- Choose from a variety of free printable greeting cards (and matching envelopes) including
- Birthday Cards
- Party Invitations
- Thank You Cards
- Generic Greeting Cards Set 1 (Thinking of You, Missing You, Sympathy, etc)
- Choose a colour card or a black & white card that you may colour yourself.
- Choose a picture for the front of your card. We have a variety of themes for you to choose from.
- When choosing a color image, keep in mind the abilities of your particular printer -- some images are "drawings" and some are "photo quality" (lots more colors).
- If you don't have a photo quality printer, the images with lots of color in the background may not turn out as nice as the images of just the character.
- Choose from pre-formatted titles for the face of your card or choose the 'blank' option to leave room at the top of your card to write your own title after you print your card.
- Type your own message for the inside of the card and format it.
If you change your mind about some of your selections, you can change them themed at any point in the process by using your browsers back button to back through the steps and change your selection. If you have any questions, please take a look at our list of. If that does not help, please feel free to us your question.
Professional photo retouching software
Psa international exhibition of photography
Front yard walkways photos
2018 subaru legacy photos
Ipod photo transfer to pc free software
Punjabi girls hot photos
Caricatura como fazer de uma foto
Royalty free hair photos